Take a guided walking tour of the Cliffs of Moher and then join us on board for a Cliffs of Moher Cruise. This is a fantastic option for those who want to learn more about the Cliffs of Moher landscape and local history when visiting. On this guided walking tour you will be able to leave your car at the Cliffs of Moher Shuttle Bus and Park and Ride Facility (or hop on the shuttle bus at bus stops in Doolin Village). The tour includes parking at the shuttle parking lot, the guided walk, all access to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, a Cliffs of Moher Cruise, and transportation to/from all places. Great Value!
Departs park and ride @ 9:00 am
5 KM walk – Guided Walk from Kilconnell / Hags Head to Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
Check in @ Park and Ride car park in Doolin no later than 9:00 am
Depart Park and Ride Doolin @ 9:30 am on Shuttle Bus
Arrive @ Kilconnell [Hags Head] @ 10:00 am and meet your guide
Depart Kilconnell with Guide @ 10:15 am
Arrive to Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre @ 11:45 am. Spend 1 hour 30 mins at Centre. Visitor Centre Entrance is included in price.
Depart Cliffs of Moher Centre @ 13:15 pm on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Doolin Pier @ 13:45 pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 14:00 pm for Cliffs Of Moher Cruise
Arrive back to Doolin Pier @ 15:00 pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 15:15 pm on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Park and Ride Doolin @ 15:30 pm
Departs Doolin Park and Ride @ 10:30 am
7 KM Walk – Guided walk from Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre to Doolin
Check in @ Park and Ride car park Doolin no later than 10:30 am
Depart Park and Ride Doolin @ 11:00 am on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Cliffs Of Moher Visitor Centre @ 11:15 am. Spend 1 hour 15 mins at Centre. Visitor Centre Entrance included in price.
Meet your Guide @ carved wooden structure outside Visitor Centre 12:25 pm
Depart Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre @ 12:30 pm
Arrive to Doolin Pier @ 15:45 pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 4:00 pm Cliffs of Moher Cruise
Arrive back to Doolin Pier @ 17:oo pm
Depart Doolin Pier @ 17:15 pm on Shuttle Bus
Arrive to Park and Ride Doolin @ 17:30 pm
If you need any further details on this tour option please email us anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Keep to the official path, away from cliff edges and overhangs.
2. Always supervise children, especially near cliff edges.
3. Walking surfaces can vary considerably with the weather. Always wear strong footwear with a good grip and ankle support.
4. Wear or carry warm and waterproof clothing, SPF/sunscreen, fluid, snack and mobile phone.
5. Be aware that weather conditions can change suddenly. Strong onshore wind can suddenly change to off-shore as the wind eddies on the higher sections of the cliff. Heavy fog is common and results in extremely poor visibility.
6. Apply the principles of Leave No Trace by being well prepared for your walk, following trail notices, taking home your rubbish and minimizing your impact on the environment